Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"Love At First Sight"

So it all happened on December 17, 2011 when I had the feeling of "love at first sight." Before everything else, I just want to tell you all how I felt when I saw this cute asian girl. First of all, she was my perfect 10. And Mark Gallardo rarely gives tens. This was only my second time of giving a girl a perfect 10 and yet again she was taken. BOOOO!!! I know right! Well anyways, right as I entered the Bubble tea place where she was working, we both made eye to eye contact and to be honest I was starstruck. I felt like we were the only two people in the world and that no one could separate us. I felt so light and happy and my heart began to pump harder as I continued to look at her make my Avocado smoothie. This was one of those moments were you really wanted time to slow down. She had the perfect eyes and her hair was tied back so I could see her beautiful face. When I heard that she was only 16 years old and that she already had a boyfriend, I wanted to cry so badly. But I think she lied cuz my friend was actually the one that asked her for her age in a really weird way. So I think she got a little scared and just called out a random number. But its okay, I would probably lie myself if somebody ask me the same way my friend asked my girl. But anyways, I held my emotions in and that's when I realize that "true love waits." Honestly, I am willing to wait as long as I can just for her to be mine. I feel like its going to be one of those romantic movies, were the two people bump into each other and they end up being together. With all this said, you all probably know what I want for Christmas.
Love at first sight...........

No comments:

Post a Comment